Casserole with rice ham and cheese – very tasty, hearty.
This casserole is easy to make, perfect for a hearty lunch or dinner.
Appetizer of ham and cheese – ingredients
● 4 cups of cooked rice
● 100 g grated mozzarella
● 100 g of ham, cut into small cubes
● 1 carrot, grated
● 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
● 2 eggs
● 1 Cup milk
● 150 g cream cheese
● 1 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
● salt and pepper to taste
Appetizer of ham and cheese – cooking
1. Preparation In a bowl, mix the rice, mozzarella, ham, carrots and parsley.
2. Grease a baking dish with oil.
3. In a blender beat the eggs, milk, cream cheese, grated cheese, salt and pepper
4. Pour the rice and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 30 minutes or until Golden brown.